Dr. Suzi & Dr. Matt Keeping You Safe
The health and well being of our patients and our community remain our top priority.
We are dedicated to providing a safe environment for you, and your family, to receive the finest chiropractic care. We will continue to monitor this developing situation closely and comply with recommendations, and instructions, from the local and state health departments.
To keep our patients and staff, safe we have implemented a COVID-19 specific protocol.
- We have rearranged our waiting room to allow for social distancing.
- We ask only the patient enter the office. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker, one adult may accompany the patient.
- Thorough surface cleaning between patients
- Patients check in via cellphone and wait in their cars to limit number of people in the office
- Our doctors, and staff, are provided with masks and gloves
- We require our patients to wear face coverings
- We have hand sanitizer available at the front desk
- Upon arrival, patients have their temperature taken
- Prior to entering the office patients must be able to answer no to the following COVID-19 screening questions:
- Are you awaiting results of a COVID-19 test?
- Have you come in close contact with a person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Do you currently have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher?
- Do you have any of the following:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Repeated shaking with chills?
- Muscle pain?
- Sore throat?
- New loss of taste or smell?
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of all of our patients, particularly our most vulnerable. Those patients who are 60 or older, or have preexisting conditions, will be scheduled during the first hour of each shift.
If we have not addressed your specific situation, please contact us directly.